Thursday 3 March 2011

Meeting days/time/place!

Hello everyone!
As you have seen, Rea has been a star and set up the blogsite for us, as I have no idea how to do anything that involves technology, software etc!
OK, so here's my proposition. We meet up every Tuesday evening at about 6pm, as this seems a reasonable time if we've got lectures/nights out to get to the next day/later in the evening, although nothing really happens on a Tuesday anyway so this shouldn't be a problem! I propose we meet up for an hour every week, and we'll have different themes each week. I want to get this under-way as soon as possible, so if you guys can please please please sign up as soon as you can to the SU that'd be fantastic =] (although you won't get scolded for not having an SU card - not by me anyway! But if we want to go on trips and stuff you need it and blah blah blah). 
SO, Tuesday 8th March will be our first session! Theme to follow soon! Meeting place - I guess for now, we'll meet in the SU at 6, just to run through things until I can find a permanent place for us all to meet.
Tuesday, 8th March, SU bar, FCH =] 
lots of love and peace!
Your Society President
Becca
xxxxxxxxx

1 comment:

  1. Find us on Facebook!
    http://www.facebook.com/home.php?sk=group_125221320867702

    ReplyDelete